gstat347

San Diego Sunday Stroll 7/9

Started from my place in Pacific Beach on my 23 ktm 690 enduro R I recently bought back in may (Love the bike!). Rode slab out to Otay Lakes rd and jumped into the dirt on Otay Mtn Truck Trl at the beginning by Thousand Trails RV park. Rode Otay Mtn until popping out onto the 94 in Dulzura, Stayed on the 94 until I hit La Posta Rd near Campo. Got off the Pavement where La Posta turns into a very fun flowy dirt rd (15S05), stayed on that until reaching the top and hung a left to jump onto Fred Canyon (16S08). Took Fred Canyon down to Kitchen Creek Rd where I jumped back on the pavement. Took Kitchen creek to old 80, which I took to Buckman springs rd and from there to Corral Canyon Rd back into the dirt.  Took a left on Kernan trail to Corall Canyon Staging area, then made a left onto Sky Valley Rd. Looped around to Corte Madera and then to Espinosa Trail, took a right turn onto Los Pinos. Once back at the staging area, jumped onto Corral Canyon once again and took it down to the Kernan trail intersection where I then made a left onto Kernan trail. Climbed Kernan trail and then headed to Bear Valley rd and took that to Pine Valley where I got back on the Pavement. Got gas in Pine Valley and then pounded pavement back to PB. 

Threw together this route last night and it made for a nice relaxing ride.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1