Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Monday June 2

well I hope you spelled "married" "planning" and "guests" correctly in your "who's getting married..." post

let's ride Monday

Don't forget "Hawaii", "than", and some punctuation. :dirol:B):drinks: Ken

well I hope you spelled "married" "planning" and "guests" correctly in your "who's getting married..." post

let's ride Monday

Don't forget "Hawaii", "than", and some punctuation. :dirol:B):drinks: Ken

At least he got the capitalization correct unlike the heckler.

(Here comes some remark about typing on a Blackberry or something.)

At least he got the capitalization correct unlike the heckler.

(Here comes some remark about typing on a Blackberry or something.)

Me? B)

No... I'm on a real computer today...

Dug- saw the Big Bear write-up... looked like fun! well; the boulder field didn't look THAT fun...ste63 is a good rider, huh? I'll bet he would KICK ASS on a liquid cooled European bike

(hammer bait)

Dug- saw the Big Bear write-up... looked like fun! well; the boulder field didn't look THAT fun...ste63 is a good rider, huh?

Yea it was a great ride. Some good technical sections, a little too much pavement and fire-road for my taste, but I guess you have to do the miles to get between the single-tracks. That final single-track has got to be one of the best trails I've ridden up there. Are you still considering doing the event this year? I think Steve's pretty much committed to the Saturday ride hard-ways with me.

I'll bet he would KICK ASS on a liquid cooled European bike

(hammer bait)

Along those lines, I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate KTM factory rider Taddy Blazusiak for winning the Red Bull Hare Scramble at the 2008 Erzberg Rodeo last weekend. It seems as though he was a full 15 minutes ahead of the second place BMW rider Andreas Lettenbichler. Congratulations also to the third place finisher, Paul Bolton who was riding a Honda. I heard from some friends that he was right behind the leader until they hit a technical section and the intake valves exploded on his CRF. :P:D;):lol::)B);)

Enduro News

:huh:

(more hammer bait)

:lol:

(more hammer bait)

:lol:

He'll love this line from the article:

"The results list continued to underline the supremacy and tenaciousness of the orange machines from KTM." :huh:;)