Sign in to follow this  
PastaPilot

Not working tomorrow

I got my taxes in the mail today and the good folks in Florida forgot to call. So I have another day off :rolleyes: . I thought I'd take a leisurely cruise out to Corral Canyon for a leisurely cruise around Corral Canyon.

If anybody'd care to join me PM or call and I'll give you a time and place. It won't be an early meet and the ride will be rather pedestrian at best, but all difficulty of trails will be ridden. I'm still getting over some crud that's been lingering for a few weeks but I want to get out and ride.

Jon

Gonna wrap this one up in the same post. Sorry mods, this is my report.

Had a great ride on Tuesday. This was the first time out on the bike since the B2R weekend. I had a great time. Rode the bike from my house out I-8 to Pine Valley and then hit the dirt. I explored almost all the little spurs and shoot-off trails from the main road through the valley. Got lost for quite awhile and saw the same quadtard track twice before I figured out how to get back. After spending way to long there I finally went down Kernan to Four Corners and then came back up, out to the trailhead and home.

4-5 hour day of riding 140 miles, not bad for a paid day off. I'm still wondering what I should do today.

Next time in PV I'd like to have a guide that really knows the area well that can show me around.

I'll be leading (if I can stay ahead of them) a couple of guys on Sunday...this Monday I have to work, but any other Mon, I'm in...