Sign in to follow this  
PastaPilot

Saturday 4/12 morning ride

I'm going to Palm Springs to visit family this weekend and thought I'd ride my XR and take some dirt roads on the way.

The plan would be to meet in Ramona and ride Black Mountain to Mesa Grande. Then around Lake Henshaw to Warner Springs to pick up Lost Valley Rd and the Cooper Cienaga TT into Anza. This is the same route as last years April Fool's Ride that was enjoyed my all. Once in Anza, I want to explore a dirt road I've seen on a few maps as "4x4 rd" that drops down into Palm Springs. If you're not interested in going into PS you could ride East with me for a bit and up Santa Rosa Mt and then reverse the route back to Ramona. It's an easy dirt route to retrace back and an even easier trip home from Anza on slab alone. I'll be returning on Sunday so getting back home Saturday will be on you.

It's a pretty easy dirt ride on mostly well groomed dirt roads and pavement. The pace will me moderate.

Meeting time and place: TBD

I'm dropping my lady off at the airport in the morning and then getting on the rode after that. I'll let you know a meeting time in about 12 hours.

Ride Cancelled

Yup, life sucks and I'm sick again or still, I don't know. Sorry Chris.

Jon

Get Better soon!

Im very simpathetic.

I had the sore throat funk that lasted 2 weeks, then came back for a third week encore.