Sign in to follow this  
MOOREXR

6am ride sunday? 4/6?

I know this is extremely late notice and probably won't have any takers but I just had a small fraction of time that opened up for me to ride from 6am-9am tommarow. Free time never happens for me, so riding is nearly impossible. I'm heading out of Poway and if anybody wants to head out with me hit me back tonight and we can plot a short sprint. Let me know...

I know this is extremely late notice and probably won't have any takers but I just had a small fraction of time that opened up for me to ride from 6am-9am tommarow. Free time never happens for me, so riding is nearly impossible. I'm heading out of Poway and if anybody wants to head out with me hit me back tonight and we can plot a short sprint. Let me know...

Sent you a PM, but I guess its better to ask here... Where do u want to go? and do you have to be back in Poway by 9?

Let me know... i might be able to make that one... im at work tonight, but get off at 0545.

So, if I can go, i would be ready to ride outta Poway at about 0630...

Let me know

630's cool. Gotta be back by 9am, somewhere around Ramona? Black Mountain? Don't know if it is open..Do you have any ideas I'm pretty flexible...

I'm heading to bed so I'll check this post in the AM and if you want to go and we can meet at AM/PM at 630 on Poway road. I'll think of some other spots to ride and we can figure it out..Let me know...

Looks like im not gonna be able to make it in the morning. Just got told that I was "volunteered" for mandatory overtime tomorrow :clapping:

Sorry man... have a good ride!

Shoot me a PM anytime, I also ride out of Poway.

Well, ended up going on a single sport ride up to Julian. Got coffee and a breakfast sandwich and came home. No dirt but nice to get some miles in anyway...Adam, hit me up early in the week and I might be able plan something for next weekend. Later, Kevin