Sign in to follow this  
kj7687

Big Bear trail ride Friday May 16 and Sat. MAY 17!

EDIT: I am now also planning on doing the Friday part of this ride, then going home and going back up on Sat. as stated below.

I'll be riding up to Big Bear Lake, CA on my TW for a day of mostly off-roading. I'll be joining a fairly large group from "ADV rider". I plan on leaving my house at about 7:00 A.M. to get there a few minutes after 8 and probably begin the ride from there at about 9:00. If anyone is interested you could park a truck at my house and ride up with me. I plan on riding for most of the day. Let me know if you're in and and of course feel free to ask any questions!

Just bumping this up as a reminder. I posted this quite a while back.

what sort of time machine are you planning on using to get back to march 17th?

Oh don't you know, "TW" stands for Time Warp :declare: lol yeah...that's May 17(16-18 but I'll only be riding Sat.) :ok: the one from ADV. Just thought I'd invite people here in case they didn't know about it. And maybe even get a couple riding buds for the street ride up there from my house.

Just bumping this up as a reminder. I posted this quite a while back. I live at 38141 Orchard St. in Cherry Valley. Mapquest...if you want to ride up with me. If not just check the ADV rider post and maybe I'll see some of you there.