Sign in to follow this  
Bigtime1

Dual Sporting near San Francisco

Anyone have any leads on dual sport ride potential near San Francisco? I usually avoid that city as much as possible but its a work thing and we're hoping to put together a DS ride right out of the city and into some trails or roads, display the versatility of a DS bike.

Anyone have any leads on dual sport ride potential near San Francisco? I usually avoid that city as much as possible but its a work thing and we're hoping to put together a DS ride right out of the city and into some trails or roads, display the versatility of a DS bike.

I would ask on Thumpertalk and ADV Rider, thats where you will hook up with some locals that know the area. Good luck ^_^ Ken

Great twisty riding in Marin county but not much, if any, legal dirt. Hell, you can't even mountain bike on single track trails on Mt. Tam.

Check out Bolinas-Fairfax to Stinson Beach

http://www.loosegravel.us/Marin/marin.htm

Ya, that's kind of what I expected considering the political climate in the Bay Area. No fun allowed unless its done in an all-inclusive, environmentally friendly, socially aware, politically correct, gender-neutral manner.

Thanks for the leads!