Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

ERZBURG EDURO comes to North County.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have added some much harder sections to the All killer, no filler loop. Be prepared for a no holes barred EXTREME RIDE.

:huh:<_< Meet at Home Depot, in San Marcos at 8:00 AM. Saturday morning. I will ride Sunday morning, (if BikeSlut ) can make a guest apearence!

Its time to put some scratches in your new red bike Joliet.

All interested, chime in, or PM. me.

Craig.

I have added some much harder sections to the All killer, no filler loop. Be prepared for a no holes barred EXTREME RIDE.

:huh:<_< Meet at Home Depot, in San Marcos at 8:00 AM. Saturday morning. I will ride Sunday morning, (if BikeSlut ) can make a guest apearence!

Craig.

sounds interesting

Craig.

Do you plan on riding through thick brush or what? The only other way it could get scratched would be if I fell down, that is unlikely to happen :huh::lol: . I am riding desert this weekend and the dash the next, then we will give your loop a go. I will wear my stain resistaint shorts :D . Ken

I am in Big Bear this weekend, snowboarding with the family. :D

plus all of my bikes are out in the desert with a friend... except my Strom. :)

Loaded up all the bikes, all the gear, and he borrowed the whole trailer full of stuff...what could happen? a snow storm :D

but you guys have fun scratching up your bikes :)

I just put on new plastic, so if I join in on one of these, I'll just kick my bike over in the parking lot and get it over with :D

I'm done with smilies for the day :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

where are we going, roughly?

Top secret location :( Are you meeting me at Home Derpot On San Marcos BLVD. at 8:00

Its West of the 15, North of the 78.

Hurry up and commit. I have to change my gearing back. I set my 400 up for the D.D. already.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

If your in O' Side we can meet somewhere closer. I am in C"bad 1 block North of Tammarack, 1 block from the beach.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm going. We could meet somewhere for coffee first. I'll be on a 650R. Its ready to roll. Just put a few more clicks richer on the e-brock.

Great, Where Cafe Elyssa, Starbucks, 7_11, I usualy drink my Coffe at the beach at Tammarack's parking lot. I will meet you anywhere.

Craig. Cell 760-271-6865

if anyone else is going we are meeting at the starbucks on vista way in o-side by the hooters on the north side of the 78 and east of el camino @ 0830

what is the day of this home depo ride ?If i live at the 15 & the 78 can i still meet you guys on twin oaks vlly rd?