Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

KTM 990 adventure experts?

Looking to do an SAS and cannisterectomy on my 07 990 Adv. I've poured over many chopped up threads on advrider and the whole thing still looks terribly confusing. So many damned hoses and plugs to keep straight.

I'm very comfortable working on carbed thumpers but this injected twin is a whole different animal to me.

I have yet to get the plugs, blocking plates and resistors required but the parts should be here any day now.

If any of you have done these procedures I'd love to get some input or even help. Hands on help of course produces free beer and tacos. :rolleyes:

Looking to do an SAS and cannisterectomy on my 07 990 Adv.

Mike Tripes is an ex-KTM Factory mechanic and he's real friendly and sharp. Give him a call at 619-258-7151 :rolleyes:

Looking to do an SAS and cannisterectomy on my 07 990 Adv.

Mike Tripes is an ex-KTM Factory mechanic and he's real friendly and sharp. Give him a call at 619-258-7151 :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Thanks Doc. The stock cans with the cats are coming off, hence the SAS "mod" and the fuel cannister needs to be "canned" for my numerous get offs. :rolleyes:

I'm really a dirt bike guy but I must say, this big bike is a hoot, just like an overgrown dirt bike. Big trips planned for this baby!