Boston Mangler

My Epic Baja Adventure Last Weekend!

Great! :unsure: I have never been to Mikes during the winter... Do they allow dual-sports bikes go up to the observatory? Last time I was at Mikes I was told they were not permitted...

Thanks for sharing!

Great! :unsure: I have never been to Mikes during the winter... Do they allow dual-sports bikes go up to the observatory? Last time I was at Mikes I was told they were not permitted...

Thanks for sharing!

Not 100% sure on the "Permission" but i wouldnt even considerate bringing a bike up that road man!

There were literally DOZENS of huge boulders littered all over the road heading up there.

Bringing a bike up there would be like asking for an accident

Just my .02

Am am confused, or are you saying that the road to the observatory that you drove your trucks on is too rough for a motorcycle to safely navagate?

Am am confused, or are you saying that the road to the observatory that you drove your trucks on is too rough for a motorcycle to safely navagate?

Yes, the recent rains washed down TONS of debris into the road.

In a large truck with decent tires it was ok, but on a bike, completely unprotected, i wouldnt even think of it!

Make Sense? :unsure:

Yes, the recent rains washed down TONS of debris into the road.

In a large truck with decent tires it was ok, but on a bike, completely unprotected, i wouldnt even think of it!

Make Sense? :D

Thanks for the explanation. :unsure: Ken