mtnmanseth

Almost scooter season!

It's on the horizon, friends. Alllllllllmost here. Someday soon the temps in the mountains and deserts will drop below nuclear fusion temperatures as Mother Nature once again offers a passive invite to ride our dirt scooters across SoCal. I spent the summer learning to surf (borderline drowning) and chasing girls (wow they're fast) but I am getting REALLY excited to once again mount my Spanish and Italian princesses with all you clowns. Bring it on.

Brapspectully,

mtnmanseth

MTNMang glad you remembered we are all clowns....and never forget that.... oh also we are solid goons as well.

additional reinforcement clown goon story for your entertainment---back on bike after eye recovery not quite in balance with my machine and not in tune with my almost new rekluse thingy----so much traction I kept doing unintentional wheelies (out of control) up obstacles. Got hung up on a rock step hanging off back of bike exhaust end butted up into my groin just right of my junk----whiskey throttle desperately holding clutch blocked off exhaust completely and burned a clean hole through my brand new Fly Racing vented pants as well as my almost new EVS "tights", leaving a nice burn mark on my inner thigh-- a nice exhaust end circular pattern thing---PS this was with my 300 2 stroke not one of the hot running diesels (4T haha)

CLOWN numero Uno!! Goon numero uno. and Ty was right behind me watching this dance so yes someone did see it!!