Little Bike

Fallbrook to Santiago Peak

I'll be there at 9, I have a friend driving down from the high desert.

If there's folks to want to do 8, I have a riding partner, I'm good.

Either time actually works, I will just need to be heading back by 12:00. So just depends on the pace you want to ride whether i will cut out early.

I'm back safe at home.

Thanks for getting me out today Sue. It was good to meet some new and old friends today. Bill, I'm finally able to have that beer. It was hot out today, I was surprised how much I sweat. I would do it again.

rob

I'm back safe at home.

Thanks for getting me out today Sue. It was good to meet some new and old friends today. Bill, I'm finally able to have that beer. It was hot out today, I was surprised how much I sweat. I would do it again.

rob

I had a good time, thanks all for helping me pick up the bike and picking it up for me the 3rd splat ; ) need a camera for next time.

It was really nice meeting you all and finally getting to meet you Rob in person!

There's some roads farther south I've never been on, I'll post up after I check out some maps. Also Hemet/Idyllwild/Garner Valley area when it cools down......I was surprised how hot it was on the ridge.

Sue

(Btw, the Rekluse rocks)

Truman, you figure out the gas problem? Thanks for helping him out unhuskyman.

Took the carb bowl off when I got home and found a clear pilot and main, but there was gook jammed in the fuel/air mixture screw. Cleaned it off and bike would start and idle fine, but would die when given throttle, so it looks like I'll have to take the carb off and totally clean out that passage way.

Thanks very much huskyman, that would have been a LONG walk out. And you're right, now I can say I've ridden a 990 off road. Anyways, that ride home was a huge help, I owe you one.