Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Velocity Paintball Park - Ramona - Feb 16th

I gave my son and Kathy's son a "go ahead and take a shot at mom and dad" Christmas present (PAINT BALLS ONLY! :huh::o:lol: )

Probably won't be too hard to reach the group minimum of 10+ rental players but thought I'd open it up to any SDAR folks that might be interested.....not sure if any of my daughters and their respective boyfriends will step up or not....hope so,sure would be fun to pick off their boyfriends with a few rounds :(:D:lol::P:(

Kathy is "in" along with her son, my son, my friend Fred (Snaildarter here on SDAR), and his son.......so I've already got 6 inexperienced knuckleheads signed up and accounted for (anyone/everyone is encouraged to sign up/step up/play.......I figure it'll turn out to be a mixed group of kids (must be 10yrs old or above) and adults, male and female, experienced and inexperienced......we'll divide up teams on game day).

Appears to me that "Group Package Number 3" is the way to go (rental equipment plus 1000 rounds of amo - $50/ea).....Fee is only $15 for players with their own equipment (but that doesn't include air or paintballs...and you don't have to buy your paint from them - see link below for more info)

All the group info is available here:

Velocity "Group" Paintball

I've selected Saturday, February 16th , as game day because........well.......because that date works for me :):) (and it's currently open).......I'm told mid month/Sat's book up quickly so please let me know ASAP if you're interested.......I need to hand over the $$ within the next couple of weeks so we don't get blocked out on that date......the park requires payment "in full" and "in advance" for the party "in total" so lip service ain't gonna cut it......Daddy needs your $$ to confirm a spot(s).

I'm setting a hard cut off date of Friday Jan 11th to get me your RSVP/$$....then I'll go forward and book it with however many players have confirmed and paid up.....not sure if additional players will be able to get

in on game day so get off the fence and make a decision now rather than risk getting blocked out.....

Remember, if you're not "in"......you're out!!

Reminder to contact me/get your $$ to me by Friday if you/spouse/family are interested....

Hammer - Are you gonna pass up this opportunity to take a shot at The Daddy? :lol::lol: