Sign in to follow this  
EKN8404

Anza Borrego Tracks?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Desert Dash this year. Im moving to Texas at the end of the month. So me and some friends are planning to get together and ride before I go. I was looking at doing the second day route of the DD my memory is a little unclear. If I take the trail going east off the S2 will that lead me strait through fish creek. After getting out of there and hit black top I remember getting of the road and taking that long whoopy road then taking a right which would eventually cross 78. From there I don't remember where it takes you but im trying to get back to the Arco in Salton Sea. Everything after that im good with. If someone knows how to send a track or if you could tell me it would be greatly appreciated it. I would also like to open up the invite to anyone who wants to go. It will be pretty good pace with decent riders. Anyone interest hit me up. We are gonna be leaving out no later than 7amish probably from RV park that it was held at. This will be on Jan 17th. I think it was close to 150 miles, i dont remember exactly.

After looking around on basecamp I found the tracks and have a route planned. Going to do a 214 mile loop with chances of cutting it short as we go. No worries on the tracks, just let me know if you are interested in riding.