KTMrad

We Lost All the Posts About the Latest Rides

Just posting.......too bad we lost all the posts from all the rides we had all organized since February.

Randy-Unclecameron, We appreciate the site. Many of the riders have offered to help support the site with funds/dues. Maybe we could have a logo and t-shirts. We could still try to spinoff Dist 38 as a dual sport division. I know you have tried.I only have a small free website and don't have time to update it. I am sure this site takes maintenance.Eventhough we lost some data, we can repost some of it as Wow ee(Dennis) has.Since I jioned in Feburary we have had some great rides and I met new friends. All of the rides were great! and I look foward to many more.You guys are doing great, and again Thanks!! :) The newbe,

I agree with carguy.. I recently joined and have been in two rides so far.. It has been great meeting other guys with the same interest, and having opportunity to learn more about the sport, other rides, new routes etc... I am not very skilled, but all the riders have been very patient with me, helping me out, and giving me suggestions etc... We have a very nice bunch of riders here.. I have not had the opportunity to meet you yet, but I surely appreciate your efforts.. I am back again excited about this great sport, all enthust about future rides, learning better skills (including taking the correct gear, tools, mechanic setup etc)..Motorcycles have been my passion since a child, but I stopped riding for 20 years in order to raise a family... at 47, I'm back and enjoying it!! :) Anyway, thanks again!!