I'd like to go out Sunday... lay out a plan, and I'll meet you. I prefer minimum street, but can truck my bike anywhere

How about something early Sun. I do not want to get to crazy as I have to be in good health for the Van Halen concert Sun night!

your ride; your timeline...

post it, and they will come

I went to a Dave Mathews concert the same night I finished an Adventure Race (A "dirty" triathlon)... gotta say... I slept through the whole thing... you do NOT want to be tired for VH

Early is cool for me..Are you cool with doing something not too technical?

Also looking to ride either day...or maybe both. Let me know..

I am not familiar with the trails. I have not ridden any of the trails down south, except for the desert. Not looking to do the desert ride. Any suggestions are welcome as to where.

Wildomar and Corral are closed...

Main Divide is mostly open; looks like most of Palomar is closed... Lark is open... Desert is open...

I'm available for anything...

Sorry guys; it looks like a new band formed from the ashes of an old band, and they just assumed i was "in"... they have a gig scheduled already, and have had numerous rehearsals, and i haven't even heard most of the music... I think I will have to attend the practice session instead (Yup- Sunday morning)

So I'm out for this day...

Main Divide is a trail cardiffchris took us on one day (when I was riding in running shoes due to a boot confusion with my 10 year old son)

It is easy, but has great views... The staging area is the Wildomar OHV area (which may be closed, as the riding area is for sure), but it's off 74, near Lake Elsinore. North side of 74, and i think it is even signed as Main Divide.

I'll try to find the link...

I was thinkin' meet in Ramona or Poway, head up thru Julian to Banner, take the Oriflamme Canyon trail to S2 then back up the grade and either go south to Sunrise Hwy or North around Lake Henshaw area. Anybody else have any suggestions?

Sorry guys, I am also going to bow out. I am going to work on my garage and save my hall pass for another day. Maybe mountains Thurs. Have fun!

Wife just told me we are taking the kids to Disney Land on Thurs. It is hard to find time to ride!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I got the same gig..This is the only free weekend to ride for who knows when. Anybody else, even today?

You can be my guinea pig. Come ride my super gnarly rocky trail Sunday.11-25-07 early morning is best.Anyone.