Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Ocotillo Wells Trail Map

This is the best map I could find online for the Ocotillo Wells area......not bad but sort of hard to read.......anyone know of another link to a better map? I'd like to have a good trail map to carry around with me next time I head out there....

This is the best map I could find online for the Ocotillo Wells area......not bad but sort of hard to read.......anyone know of another link to a better map? I'd like to have a good trail map to carry around with me next time I head out there....

Here's a link to a page that has the map, and some coordinates for the tourist traps:

http://blowsand.com/bs/maps/

Swing by the ranger station on the west end of the park, they have the same map that folds up. If it's closed, they usually have them in a coffee can on the porch. They also have some good information about some of the tourist spots (Shell Reef, Pumpkin Patch, etc).

Swing by the ranger station on the west end of the park, they have the same map that folds up. If it's closed, they usually have them in a coffee can on the porch. They also have some good information about some of the tourist spots (Shell Reef, Pumpkin Patch, etc).

Thanks Doug......Guess I'll swing by the ranger station to snag a legible/transportable/folding version.....the one on the link is fine if you zoom in.......but I don't want to carry 3 printed pages with me......