Sign in to follow this  
No Shift

new bike

Just got a new DRZ 400. What a fun bike, I was sold and still sold on the XR 650 L but after riding with piratemonkey and her friend with DRZs I started to think about lighter might be better for me. And 24 hrs after posting my old 96 DR 650 with 16000 miles on craigslist, it was sold for $100 more than I paid for it. :boast: :boast: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good for you :D ! Too bad you couldn't have joined us sandhogs today and attended to some serious bidness of flogging your new ride a bit. KLRoger brought his brand new TE610 out and practiced some sand parking in the dunes. If you are not familiar with sand parking, check out the picture of Pirateminky and her bike in the last post of the Superstition ride. I also indulged in a little sand parking last month, but nobody caught it by pixel.

Good for you :D ! I also indulged in a little sand parking last month, but nobody caught it by pixel.

Not a close up anyway. I actually have it in movie format. :D Ken

Good for you :D ! I also indulged in a little sand parking last month, but nobody caught it by pixel.

Not a close up anyway. I actually have it in movie format. :D Ken

Oh noes! "Sandparking" the movie! :D

Just got a new DRZ 400. What a fun bike, I was sold and still sold on the XR 650 L but after riding with piratemonkey and her friend with DRZs I started to think about lighter might be better for me. And 24 hrs after posting my old 96 DR 650 with 16000 miles on craigslist, it was sold for $100 more than I paid for it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations... I'm happy with my DRZ for the most part... just ignore all the two strokes and KTMs, and the weight doesnt seem too bad.

Just got a new DRZ 400. What a fun bike, I was sold and still sold on the XR 650 L but after riding with piratemonkey and her friend with DRZs I started to think about lighter might be better for me. And 24 hrs after posting my old 96 DR 650 with 16000 miles on craigslist, it was sold for $100 more than I paid for it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations... I'm happy with my DRZ for the most part... just ignore all the two strokes and KTMs, and the weight doesnt seem too bad.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D