Had a ride organized but got bailed on. Still want to go out but would prefer not to ride alone.

Planning on being somewhere out east late morining-ish on the 990. McCain, Pine Valley, Corral (eh), maybe all the way to Anza if conditions are right. Happy to do well graded to technical, but probably no rock crawling up Bronco Peak for me.

Anyone interested?

bummed, have a project to work on in the morning until noon

bummed, have a project to work on in the morning until noon

That's a bummer, man. Well if anyone's interested, I'm probably going to start out at Pine Valley Rd (32.817035, -116.532778), go down there and link it up over to the Corral Canyon area, maybe do a little of Corral (the easier trails so I don't drop the bike on myself with no one to lift it off me), then probably head home. Not sure of time, maybe later morning. If you find yourselves out there and wanting to find me, number is 3 zero 1 nine 1 zero 2 nine 0 five, or look for the loud, black 990.

I'm down, let me know what time you want to meet up at the cul-de-sac? If you want to ride from San Diego, we can probably link up somewhere. I'm in San Carlos area.

Going to be kind of neat with two big bikes!

Hey All,

Planning on leaving Mission Valley ~11:30, which puts us at the cul-de-sac around 12. Lettuce know if you're in the shred some gnar!