no people, solo all tracks were mine, you will need to hold the computer sideways after I hit my cam out of place!free styling trail pick ups

Oh man you have that bike setup really well Rob. Front end tracks nicely in corners, responds well to the rocks and sends good feedback to the rider when she starts to slide. Stoked!

Answer me this... I noticed it in another video of yours too..

This is me asking and NOT "bashing".

Your bike sounds underpowered at lower RPMs. (This is my question)

Spinning gets you no where, but it sounds like it just has enough ooomph to keep you going up to a certain point then it begins to pull.

I'm only going off what I hear from the video.

Mt thoughts are: Wider range transmission, some version of the Rekluse, It's not a 500, less power is a mild trade for amazing handling, you're just taking it easy as to not show the competition how badass you really are!!!!!

Whatever is happening; It's working for ya. Really well ridden run.

I only ask cause I know you'll have a solid tech answer.

Vic,

She is the wee leetle 310.....@ 302cc 4 stroke. she can be high revved but I usually dont. The key for this bike is actually amazing how much torque the bike has in lower to mid rpm, with zero wheel spin, this has been dialed into the bike with FI tune, FMF and ZipTy Racing head work.

This bike is super trick and real enduro/xc weapon. The rider is the weak link here, this bike could win a top tier event with the right pilot. Also The current rider (ME) freakin weighs 208 naked...add gear to that and the little bike is dragging my 220lb tank ass around.

The suspension is top tier as well and has been dialed in by ZipTy Racing from the master himself Ty Davis with direct input from the world enduro team.

125 size machine and handling with bored/stroked 250F engine.....its a shame the Italian Husky line is dead, but the good news is that the Spanish GasGas now owns the rights to the former Husky model line, so expect to see G-G "X-Lites"

I am always at odds with all the intertube talk about WR transmissions on these new tech motors, it just really does not match... these are F1 style engines over square fast high revvers, these really were engineered as race machines, with a WR trans you will drop off the power too much, you just find the sweet spot and click gears thats the idea.

Blah blah blah...you knew I would blah blah after those questions.....

Vic- what you are asking is exactly what I found on my WR250...once you're in the sweet spot, it pulled great, but below that was a lot of clutch/throttle work

(I know...you didn't ask ME)

There was NO WAY the 250 could take a bigger gap between gears. the power band was just too narrow.

Lots of different ways to attack the trails

Regarding the original post:

THAT is why we go Lark in the wet and THAT is why Robert is a great guy to follow

WR250 analogy is spot on. Thanks for props Bob also I really want to get the Sic one to test ride a more lite weight racy bike....his 2 wheel skills and phys condition are off the charts, I know some 40A guys who would probably be hard pressed to keep the sic-ness off their backs in a HS type ride. All good!! see y'all at the mini ride!!

PS new rider for SDAR my ex also trick and now fixed 2011 DS TE310 has a new local/friend owner that will be looking for trail rides to join in on (this bike is plated, but leans 90% heavy on the off road side of things).

Thanks fellas. Great information. I always like to learn about this stuff.

Its cool to see and hear it in the video but hard to tell exactly what's really going on.

What I could tell is that everything was working together very nicely.

See you guys out there!

Coming from the Pedaling World, Vic would LOVE a small smoker or 4T...he throws the 450 around pretty well, but scrubbing a 250 is plain sic