KTMrad

Guest Adventure Rider from ALASKA !

Hey all, my friend GusGus (Don) from Alaska should be arriving in San Diego Sunday afternoon/evening, he is in Flagstaff today, and was fixing a broken Alternator belt on his beemer. He is the guy who I met on ADVrider, who picked me up at airport in Anchorage and took me riding with his Alaska buds my first day on my Alaska trip. He is arriving on his BMW on his 4 Corners Tour of the USA.

I got someone to cover a day of work for me on Monday, so I can hang with Don Sunday evening and Monday. I don't know exactly what we'll be doing, but he said getting together with my friends to eat and drink sounds good. So, if any of you can join us, I'll let you know what we have in plan once he gets here. If you want to try to show up, wherever we may be, please PM me to let me know, so I have an idea how many people may show.

At Don's house, meeting the Alaska crew, my first day in Alaska.......

34487745-M.jpg

Here's Don on my first day in Alaska, second from the left.

34487749-M.jpg

Here's GusGus (sitting next to me) and FriarMike, when I met them by chance in Valdez, AK, when they were doing their 1000 mile Saddlesore ride in one day, while I was doing my AK ride.

34604975-M.jpg

Hope some of you can meet us out for drinks and eats....maybe South Beach fish tacos, or something else.....if a bunch of people decide to show up, we may have to reserve an area at some restaurant. I'll let y'all know !!

It's going to be great to see him.

Rad

Darn it Rad ... I wanted to meet that guy after hearing about your Alaska adventure with him . But as you know, I and 5 of your other friends are leaving tomorrow for our annual Big-Bike-Baja-Adventure.