Anyone have have plans for breaking in the New Year in Baja? Weekend before or after? Mike's Sky Ranch maybe?

Looking for buddies and ideas...

yup!! We are heading down to Calafia for two weeks in a beach condo! Bring the DR tank with me for some day trips out of there. Let me know what you lineup I may meet you and whoever somewhere! I know im meeting Afry in Puerto Nuevo on the 31st :) Nothing like saying good bye to 2013 over Beers and Lobsters!!

Heading down on 27th with buddies from LA and OC from California Adventure Riders site. They are going for 5 days but Todd and I are only going for the first 3. Spending the 27th at Horsepower Ranch then the 28th at Mike's if your around. It's not a noob ride, most of the guys will be on smaller bikes - not like Todd and I on 950's.

Then heading home Sunday to pick up the ladies and going back down (in car) for New Years at Rosarito Beach Hotel and Pappas n Beer. Like Chris said lobster, beers and maybe a shot or so of tequila to welcome the new year!

Headed down there 12/26 with 6-7 others

12/26 Mike's

12/27 Alfonsinas

12/28 Mission Inn Catavina

12/29 Cactus Inn El Rosario

12/30 Coyote Cal's Erendira

12/31 Horsepower Ranch

Heading down on 27th with buddies from LA and OC from California Adventure Riders site. They are going for 5 days but Todd and I are only going for the first 3. Spending the 27th at Horsepower Ranch then the 28th at Mike's if your around. It's not a noob ride, most of the guys will be on smaller bikes - not like Todd and I on 950's.

Then heading home Sunday to pick up the ladies and going back down (in car) for New Years at Rosarito Beach Hotel and Pappas n Beer. Like Chris said lobster, beers and maybe a shot or so of tequila to welcome the new year!

May I jump in with you guys, Afry?

I'm definitely in. + motoforza group is interested in joining. We are all on small bikes husqvarnas of course! That would be with fudgypups group going to cocos and back.

1387220119[/url]' post='163621']
1386871884[/url]' post='163457']

May I jump in with you guys, Afry?

Absolutely!

PM coming your way

I'm definitely in. + motoforza group is interested in joining. We are all on small bikes husqvarnas of course! That would be with fudgypups group going to cocos and back.

Sure, no problem. PM me for details. I have some small bike tracks too you might enjoy. You might get two of our group to join you on those tracks. We got a guy on a 690 and a girl on a 650 (she's really good).