Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

SDAR day at Amago 10-12-07

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I had a great day on the MX. track with Honda Pilot, rex everything and a close friend Scott Seargent Who I invited to come ride with us so he could help with bike mantanance tips, jumping and track rideing advice.

Scotts advice helped me jump alot farther and land smoothly.

Honda pilot stole the show on the intermediate track, I was imprressed. Check out his air pictures. I got one with Honda Pilot and rex everything in the air at the same time. I also got a couple pictures of Scott airing out his bike(he makes it look so easy) We had the whole park to ourselves today with only two other riders there. I rode by myself from 8:30 till abot 10:00 when Scott showed up.Thanks rex for letting me ride your sweet new bike. Thanks to all who came out and make this ride another great one. Craig. :)

post-465-1192242562_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242590_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242620_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242657_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242690_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242719_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242782_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242802_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192242822_thumb.jpg

I had so much fun today at Amigo. Thanks Craig for showing me around the track and nice to meet Honda Pilot. Can’t wait to get back out there!!!

Haha great times out there. I had a blast and my forearms were PUMPED from the fun. I totally 0WN3D that intermediate track. Watch out kids, Jonny's bringin his 350# beast with blinkers. I bottomed the XRs suspenders on every jump and even cased it on one section. Oops. I guess it might be time to respring.

Hammer, thanks for constantly posting Amago as a ride idea. I don't think I'd want to ride my XR there again but it definately was great training. I learned a lot about my bike and will be able to take that experience on the next DS ride.

Thanks Rex for letting me ride your 2-fiddy-F. Next time were out there I wanna test ride it on the track.

That was great fun and riding Black canyon on the way home was nothing compared to the deep silt on the track. I was doing high speed 2 wheel drifts all the way to Ramona. WOO H OOO!! :)