JohnnyAirtime

PARKER or BUST.... 5 day ride, 700 miles

Hey all....

Just thought I'd drop a last minute ride on ya.

I've not had much time to post on the site in a while... and thought I'd mention this;

PARKER or BUST

700 miles, over 5 days

WHEN: November 1st - 5th

WHERE: Start in Ocotillo - stop in Blythe - Parker and then back again.

COST: $300 pitch in (covers a chase driver, his payout, his bed, and his fuel - he'll carry your overnight bags and small cooler)

OTHER COSTS; $200 room (double occupancy), + t-shirts/sweatshirts, + food/drink, + bike fuel, etc

Some quick facts;

No meals, or other is provided (example; I make myself sandwiches at lunch stops, when we meet the truck)

As mentioned, a chase truck will meet us at each destination if not prior for fuel. And for us to get our overnight bags, etc.

There are riders who use radios to communicate, but this ride will not entail a sweep.

You must be able to make 80miles on a tank of fuel, and/or ride 130miles in one day.

Your bike MUST be dual sported (with a license plate).

I've designed shirt logos for this ride... they are also available for purchase.

PM me, or send me an email ASAP if your seriously interested.... JohnnyAirtime @ gmail.com

Brrap!!

post-14-046339600 1382366768_thumb.jpg

Good cause.....hope you get a good turn out good.gif

Thanks Chris... this is "just a ride" this time. No 'cause' really... nothing being donated, etc.

Just wanted to get some guys together and do some riding. Thus far, we've got 8 or 9 on bikes. Some bringing their wives... girlfriends, mistresses...etc.

I know this post is super late notice... but, for those who can make it... it'll be a fun ride. Nothing toooo technical, and not a fast pace by any means. We broke the 260 mile/day into two days which makes it much easier on some of the guys. So, easier to see the sites and enjoy the ride rather then tire out and try to hold on from early AM to late evening. A win/win for everyone.

Hope some from SDAR sign up... need to do so asap if your on the fence. Contact me ASAP!

coolio.gif