Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Sun 9/30

I am loading the bike right now. I would like to hit some trails. If no one responds local, I am heading up to silverwood/ arrowhead!

I am loading the bike right now. I would like to hit some trails. If no one responds local, I am heading up to silverwood/ arrowhead!

You might want to check your map and give the ranger station a call... Lots of closed stuff up there from the Butler 2 fire.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/conditions/

Road / Trail Closures & Information

1N16 Government Peak - Closed due to poor road conditions.

1N22 Daley / West City Creek Road - Closed - From City Creek Station Highway 330 to Waterman Canyon.

1N34 San Sevine Trail - Closed at both Lytle Creek Road and on the Rancho Cucamonga side, due to storm damage.

1N35 West Fork Cucamonga - Closed at 1N34, bridge damage.

1W04 Siberia Creek National Recreation Trail - Closed due to lack of maintenance. (beyond the Gunsite)

1W06 Gray's Peak Trail - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

1W09 Camp Creek National Recreation Trail - Closed due to large tree blocking trail.

1W17 Redonda Ridge OHV Route - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

2E07 / 2E08 Deer Springs / Tunnel Trail - Trail has been decommissioned, and there is no public access.

2E09 / 2E09A Kitching Peak Trail - Closed due to no public access.

2E10 Bear Wallow Trail - Closed due to no public access.

2N06X - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

2N13 Snowslide and spur roads / Trails - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

2N30 Cloudland Cutoff - Closed from Highway 18 to Marshall Peak, road damage.

2N40 Cloudland Truck Trail - Open to high clearance vehicles only beyond Marshall Peak parking area.

2N71 - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

2W02 Muddy Springs - Closed due to lack of maintenance.

2W14 Hawes Ranch - Closed due to lack of maintenance.

3N11 - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

3N14 and spur roads / Trails - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire from Fawnskin to the Forest Boundary

3N16 and spur roads / Trails - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire - Note: Access to Crab Flats and 3N34 okay, Closed at 3N34 junction to 2N09 Polique Canyon due to Butler II Fire. 3N16 in the Holcomb Valley area to the Big Bear Dump is open.

3N17 - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

3W12 Northshore National Recreation Trail - NS Campground to 3N34, closed due to lack of maintenance

3W19 Tunnel Two - Closed due to lack of maintenance.

3N21 Baldy Mesa Road - Closed due to railroad construction project, this includes OHV staging area at RR trestles. OHV users need to use 3N22 Summit Staging area, south of SR138, east of I-15

3N93 Holcomb - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

4N16 and spur roads / Trails - Closed due to Butler 2 Fire

4S05 Mellor Ranch - Closed due for Esperanza Fire Rehabilitation at Hwy 243.

4S06 Indian Canyon Road - Closed due for Esperanza Fire Rehabilitation at Hwy 243.

4S10 East Indian Creek Road - Closed due for Esperanza Fire Rehabilitation from 5S09 to 5S07.

Pacific Crest Trail - Big Bear Area- The PCT will remain closed from the 3N16/Holcomb Creek crossing on the west side (approx. 2 miles northeast of Crab Flats), to 2N09 (Polique Canyon Rd.) . Little Bear Springs trail camp is closed to public use, due to Butler 2 Fire

PCT - BLM Whitewater Area Closure does not include PCT through hikers (CalFire News Release BLM Whitewater Area Closure Order)

Damn Dug! You know how to rain on the parade. Thanks for the heads up! If no trails around here happen, I will do miller canyon at silverwood and do some exploring up into arrowhead area. It looks like the lower part of the mountain is open. I have to get out and ride.

Damn Dug! You know how to rain on the parade. Thanks for the heads up! If no trails around here happen, I will do miller canyon at silverwood and do some exploring up into arrowhead area. It looks like the lower part of the mountain is open. I have to get out and ride.

haha.. didn't mean to bring you down. I just didn't want you to drive all the way up there and not be able to ride.

There are all sorts of dual-sport trails that you should be able to hit. I'd love to join you, but I'm out of commision for a bit.

Have fun!!!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Bring your bike to my house and we can ride. I need to get out and ride the 500 or the 440 get here early bro and lets rock! I just put out the fire and ate my last somemore!

post-465-1191123244_thumb.jpg

post-465-1191123304_thumb.jpg

Bring your bike to my house and we can ride. I need to get out and ride the 500 or the 440 get here early bro and lets rock! I just put out the fire and ate my last somemore!

Sorry Mallet! The bike is already loaded. It will be trucked somewhere, and it aint Carlsbad. I guess I am headed to the casa grande in the mountains. I will be going up tonight so that I can rest and get an early start. I guess I will be riding by myself. <_<

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Sorry Mallet! The bike is already loaded. It will be trucked somewhere, and it aint Carlsbad. I guess I am headed to the casa grande in the mountains. I will be going up tonight so that I can rest and get an early start. I guess I will be riding by myself. <_<

Have fun. I can only do a short ride this weekend. That drive up there was tooooooooooooooooo long for me. I want to ride,I hate to drive. :unsure: I may just ride to the surf, :)