Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

National Hare & Hound 13OCT2013 Final round

http://www.nationalhareandhound.com/flyers/Rd_10.pdf

100's MC National Hare and hound

I need to do this one*. We need as many 50+ riders to sign as As(experts) as possible for this one.

* my Husky bro is in a tight battle with one other guy for the 50A Nat championship, but he is a dedicated 100's MC trail captain/layout guy, so he cannot (or chooses not to) do this race.

I still think he should standdown from his responsibility in this case ( but he is a dedicated club first guy)

He is hoping for a good group of 50A riders to beat his rival to maintain his championship points lead. PS I'm a 50% and underspeed 50A rider, hopefully I can help if I can even beat this other guy.

every 100s MC Nat. Ive done has been grueling, L1 is usually a good dez trail ride, L2 has some rockier tougher stuff and L3 really breaks down the good from the very good (there is usually mental and physical pain involved)

When you finish you feel a great sense of accomplishment.

PS local shop owner Steve G from C&D is in a win or lose battle for the Nat #1 in the 40B class, so this event will determine his season as well.

pending permits from the feds (which) are closed down. The Nat is up in the air. wed they will announce the race on or race off. If off the course will be open on sat and sun for those who want to trail ride it and see what the heck a nat h&H course is all about.

No entry just a well marked trail ride out in the desert if the race is a no-go