Sign in to follow this  
rwynant

Sunday 9-9-07 Gentle Ride

Meet point: Jamul AM/PM

Time 8:30 ish

Route: Otay Mtn thru Tecate Peak to 94/Barrett Jctn...and beyond

The weather will be awesome! Come on out and play.....beats the hell out of last weekends heat!

Sorry for the late suggestion, but no one else ponied uP!

I hope to see some of youz guys on Sunday!

I hope some of you are going to meet and ride, but I am out.

Some bad barbyQ or somethin.....just don't want to be a burden.

It's going to be a great day!!!!

Sorry we all missed you dude ! We met out there @ 8:30 as planned. Around 9ish, we got tired of waiting around, and you were right, the weather was perfect! After everyone was ready to go, we took off and made a bitchen loop around the areas you had planned. On the tail end of it I found some new territory to check out, so that's always nice. It was a great little gentle half-day ride, and now I have all afternoon to go fishing! :-)

Sorry we all missed you dude ! We met out there @ 8:30 as planned. Around 9ish, we got tired of waiting around, and you were right, the weather was perfect! After everyone was ready to go, we took off and made a bitchen loop around the areas you had planned. On the tail end of it I found some new territory to check out, so that's always nice. It was a great little gentle half-day ride, and now I have all afternoon to go fishing! :-)

GRRREAT! I am really glad you guys got together, and I sincerely apologize for not making it. Really had a stomach issue, I could not figure out....I am still a little iffy, but do feel better.

I would have had a fun time, but just didn't want to ruin anyone elses ride had my troubles escalated.

BTW for future reference:

If I call a ride and I am not there plus or minus 10 minutes...I will not be coming. I was hoping someone going would have checked the site so you'd know....

Thanks for posting and letting me know some folks had a nice ride! :blink::D:DB):P