bikeslut

short sunday ride- corral crossroads @ 7

I have to be out of there by 11; family trip planned later in the day... kickstands UP @ 7... kernan, 1, 2, 6, 1, 4, spur... maybe 11

few stops... twist it and go

not true noob friendly, but guys with a few few dirt rides under their belts should be fine. NO FIRE ROADS... this will all be "singletrack" at a decent pace

radios if ya got 'em

PM me any questions...

bikeslut...

7 am is pretty early for us coming from the coast... Will probably make our way from the PV Cul de Sac to Corral starting at 8, so we'll keep an eye out for you. Two KTMs (350 & 525) and a KLX 300. Wave us down if you see us.

If anyone is interested in a little later ride, myself and two others will be at Pine Valley Cul de Sac around 8. Plan to show them the way over to Corral to help them get more familiar with the area. Likely a relatively non-technical ride this time out, but not opposed to twistin' the throttle a bit... Will probably ride for 2-2.5 hours. I'm in a black F-250.

Chad

Didn't see this posting until tonight. Was out at Pine Valley around 10 am and passed you guys coming back to the cul de sac. I was on my black KLR. Took the fire roads to the Kernan trail, down the mountain to the paved road at Corral Canyon. I was riding on 70/30 street to dirt tires and slid all over the place coming down the hills with the rocky trails. Probably wont't do that again solo. I'm interested in finishing the Kernan trail and making it all the way to the fire tower. Wanna ride this upcoming weekend on Sunday?

Ron

I was on a tight schedule due to some family plans; just pulled in to vegas

Next Sunday is Easter- I'll be riding Monday @ lark- ride posted by Wednesday or so