Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

A beautiful day at Venice Beach Sunday

Another beautiful day in Venice Beach Sunday. Love riding my beach cruiser up there and people watching.

My kid made the Allegiance Bike Team and I took some of the kids up there. (http://www.allegianceapparel.com/)

Here he is bunny hoppin up the stairs and lands doing a wheelie they call a manual all the way around the circular path.

Venice008_zps7511ec60.jpg

Venice007_zps4a6d597a.jpg

Venice006_zps7550a366.jpg

The boys at the skate park on the beach in Venice

Venice003_zps73688bce.jpg

My kid Jake proving he can climb to the top of the rope...His friends could not...A little girl about 11 went up after his friends gave up. LOL

Venice011_zpsde2d9b42.jpg

Daddy liked this healthy young lady at the rings. She had grey bluish eyes and a great smile.

Venice012_zps0ba23e3a.jpg

Venice015_zps2b4c68bf.jpg

Venice014_zpsb9bd7478.jpg

My ride

Venice001_zps72d7fdc0.jpg

Santa Monica Pier

P1020425.jpg

A war memorial on the North side of Santa Monica Pier

Venice017_zps5942d0d7.jpg

Venice018_zps08f910a6.jpg

Schwinn, I bet you are Big Pimpin' on that ride ha! :coolio:/> cool beach cruiser

Love the rings - would like to have a set in the back yard....

The rings up there in Venice or more towards Santa Monica have like 16 rings that cover like 50 yards??? I am not sure. Some people go thru with such a great or grace of style.

Being that the Desert Dash is this weekend I would not attempt pulling or ripping a shoulder on the rings.

Santa Monica have like 16 rings that cover like 50 yards??? I am not sure. Some people go thru with such a great or grace of style.

Being that the Desert Dash is this weekend I would not attempt pulling or ripping a shoulder on the rings.

Its been a long time but theres like 10 of them closer to SM, and have always been impressed with the people who just swing right through them from one end to the other

guess its all about finessful (spelling) weight distribution, it will do your shoulders in if you off