Sign in to follow this  

Looking to do some riding Sun 19, early morn. Maybe ramona/ palomar. Pretty open as to where, but needs to be early, as I have plans for early afternoon.

Do you live close in ramona? I dont know where packards is at, but 8 am sounds good. Are you familiar with the trails out there?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Do you live close in ramona? I dont know where packards is at, but 8 am sounds good. Are you familiar with the trails out there?

Stop at Amago on your way home. You guys can join me on the track. B)

Packard's is at 7th and Main. I was thinking we'd be going up Black Canyon then over to Warner Springs to ride the truck trails on Palomar and maybe Lost Valley if there's time.

Packard's is at 7th and Main. I was thinking we'd be going up Black Canyon then over to Warner Springs to ride the truck trails on Palomar and maybe Lost Valley if there's time.

Sounds good. I will just ride the bike out there.