svjeremy

Another Lobster run without the Lobster

I'll be doing the "lobster run" but without the lobster on the 11th or 12th. probably the 12th. But maybe the 11th of someone buys me something shiny. leave my place in the morning about 7, run out to V de palmas, I'll be taking the arroyo up from what google maps is calling, Heroes Del Desierto, 32.296674,-116.534307, but that's not the name of it. I forget what it is. So.... up the arroyo back to V d Palmas, then through the lobster run route down to cantamar, then back to pancho's place, and back to the presa rodriguez (the dam on BLVD 2000), through there, and back through town to my place. Should be around 130 miles. We'll fill up in cantamar which will be about halfway.

so, summarize: about 15 miles on pavement, another 15 on dirt, about 5 on pavement, another 50 or so on dirt, fuel, 20 on dirt, 5 on pavement, 5 on dirt, then 5 on pavement home. Those are round numbers. Like I said, should be around 130 round trip. I'll post up on ADV and start my own thread here in SDAR.

Jeremy - is the run big twin friendly? Or am I going to put a hurt on myself doing some of your secret single track?

Jeremy - is the run big twin friendly? Or am I going to put a hurt on myself doing some of your secret single track?

You've done the hardest part, the rocks. The dry (or wet) stream isn't bad, it's just sand and only about 5 miles or less. There are bailouts if anyone wants it too. But I won't judge.

and I need to be back by noonish, so make sure your cameras are on lanyards if you want pictures. I've done the run, from the dirt road where you guys turned right (after the new housing), to cantamar in 1.5 hours stopping for a drank at panchos. I don't plan on slowing down much if I can help it. I just have family stuff to do also.

BUT, group pace dictates. We'll stay together no matter what.

Guest Crusty

Sounds like a fun no B.S ride.

I am a IN if work permits.coolio.gif

I may be in brother and the time is good for me either way, IF I get my bike back on Fri. No response back from me is a negative. Love that route!

Guest Crusty

Thinking of changing to Saturday. Does that help or hurt anyone?

I am ready, where is the start?

Thank's Craig.

Ummm. Dunno. We could do Starbucks old 905. Or I could give you geeps to my place. Or geeps to somewhere else nearby. Is anyone going to want to grub before?

geeps to my place. Blue gate. White GMC Sierra. White Navigator. Goldwing (that may be covered). I'm the downstairs place. The hood is dirty, but don't be scurred. It's safe.

32.546169,-116.922507

roll @ 0700ish Should be back by noon at the latest

Guest Crusty

I am out , will be working Saturday, maybe a short technical ride at Lark, Sunday, then back to work.

Hope you have a great day, maybe next time.

Thank's Craig.