That's what I wanted to know. reported it, but I guess that none of the moderators with jurisdiction over this part of the forum are online this evening. <_< I don't understand why guests can post up with no moderator's approval beforehand. I didn't even realize that guests could post up at all, until this evening.

Guest are not supposed to be able to post. What do I need to fix??

Somebody posted here.

I signed out and checked....it was fairly easy to do. A captcha is asked for and a name, then it's good to go.

There's a hickup. Working on it, Spammers need to get a life.

Since we didn't get spammed while I slept, must have fixed it.

Since we didn't get spammed while I slept, must have fixed it.

Yup, I checked it just now and when I click on "reply", I now get a "you cannot reply" box. :good:

What did the spammer post? I missed it.

you want somebody to re-spam? :mellow:

I didn't see it either, nor did I get a PM to nuke it... but it sounds like it's handled

i didn't know you could post as a guest either (although I remember somebody that left the site in a huff posted a couple of replies as a guest, I assumed they got their name changed while waiting "permanent" leaving)

I didn't see it either, nor did I get a PM to nuke it... but it sounds like it's handled

i didn't know you could post as a guest either (although I remember somebody that left the site in a huff posted a couple of replies as a guest, I assumed they got their name changed while waiting "permanent" leaving)

I saw it and clicked on the "report" icon, but perhaps that doesn't work properly. It was some almost unintelligible drivel about pot smoking or something, with a link that I didn't click on. It looked like it was written by somebody who used an English translator.