Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Big Bear Trail Riders Night Ride

I've done this ride...usually ride up on the 950 from SD, then do the ride, stay overnight, and ride home the next day....anyone else want to do it on their Adventure Bike ?

No trailering for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks to Post Entry and 3 to the Ride. Register for this fun and unique Dual Sport Ride today.

The Big Bear Trail Riders Motorcycle Club is proud to bring you the 12th annual Moonlight Madness Dual Sport Ride in Big Bear Lake, CA

August 4, 2012.

Registration is now open for the BBTR Moonlight Madness Night Dual Sport Ride.

Click on the THIS LINK for detailed information, to register on-line or download our ride flyer and entry form.

Moonlight Madness Night Ride - 8/4/2012

Sign up will be 4pm to 6 pm this year and all riders need to be on the trail by 6pm.

If you have questions regarding the event or registration please e-mail Frank Schnetz at frank@feschnetz.com or Miguel Burgi at miguel.burgi@gmail.com .

Thank you for your continued support,

Big Bear Trail Riders Motorcycle Club

How difficult is this ride? The flyer says all skill levels but then i found a video of guys riding Gold MT during this event? I'd like to bring my wife but not if it's going to end up being too technical.

I've done this ride...usually ride up on the 950 from SD, then do the ride, stay overnight, and ride home the next day....anyone else want to do it on their Adventure Bike ?

No trailering for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks to Post Entry and 3 to the Ride. Register for this fun and unique Dual Sport Ride today.

The Big Bear Trail Riders Motorcycle Club is proud to bring you the 12th annual Moonlight Madness Dual Sport Ride in Big Bear Lake, CA

August 4, 2012.

Registration is now open for the BBTR Moonlight Madness Night Dual Sport Ride.

Click on the THIS LINK for detailed information, to register on-line or download our ride flyer and entry form.

Moonlight Madness Night Ride - 8/4/2012

Sign up will be 4pm to 6 pm this year and all riders need to be on the trail by 6pm.

If you have questions regarding the event or registration please e-mail Frank Schnetz at frank@feschnetz.com or Miguel Burgi at miguel.burgi@gmail.com .

Thank you for your continued support,

Big Bear Trail Riders Motorcycle Club