Got to meet some great people , had a great ride ( minus the extra asphalt do to locked gates). Had a little carnage but everybody went home safe .1de4d5ad.jpge3273efa.jpg

c9a3ff12.jpg3c225d3c.jpg

I'm pretty sure my bike just got tired there...I'm still not 100% what went down. Other than that, awesome ride. I'll post my pics soon.

That was a great day of riding. I only took a couple of pics before my phone camera decided to quit working.

First thing in the morning looking down on Lake Elsinore.

2012-05-20_08-36-05_629.jpg

A bit farther north looking down at I15. I've looked up at these mountains many times while passing on that freeway and wondered what was up there.

2012-05-20_11-30-37_4-1.jpg

That was a great 100 miles... Thanks guys.

This was the day I learned that not all 100mi are created equal...

I also learned that even though a gate was openned on your way down, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be open / unlocked on your way back up...

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

Sadly, I didn't get any pics of the bobcat that jumped on the trail in front of me and ran along the trail for 100 yards or so..

Looks like a great time! I need to explore that area myself seeing as how I'm in the oC. Did you ride there or stage somewhere?

Looks like a great time! I need to explore that area myself seeing as how I'm in the oC. Did you ride there or stage somewhere?

It was a great time. We staged at the Wildomar OHV. It's ~9mi south on Main Divide off Hwy 74.