Sign in to follow this  
danrider

Yuma Again

I plan on doing another ride in Yuma, March 31st Saturday, and April 1st Sunday, Saturdays ride will be a full day ride. Hidden Shores, Outback, Fishers, Read-Cloud, when we get to Red Cloud ( I can make it more difficult or keep it simple, we will decide as on who goes) we will make it over to walters camp, then 18 miles of black top into Blythe to Rebels BBQ for lunch and back to the barn. Sunday I will go to Kofa further up the 95 a lot of exploring to do in Kofa, I will make this ride a 3/4 day because I understand that some will need to get back early. Hotels in yuma right off the 8 are around $60 down to $30 a night depending if you want real nice or just a place to sleep. One hotel off of Winterhaven and 4th cost $25 a night. (if you are worried about your bike being at a hotel I will let you keep it at my place at HS) You can camp at Fishers for $5 a night and they have showers, beer, bathrooms, beer, food,bar, pool table, and beer. Please give it a thought. A lot of you have been sending a personal post on when the next time is. This is it.

If my bike and I survive the Dez Dash then I would like to give this a try. Have to check on home conflicts. Thanks for putting this together!