Chief Gunner

101.5 KGB ride with Clint

Copied from Clin't page at the KGB website;

Hey Riders,

Happy New Year and I am looking forward to hitting it again this year!

Our first cruise is this Saturday (1/7) and is going to be in preparation for the upcoming Josiah Ride (13 year old boy that wants at least 100 bikes to cruise by his front window), as a pre-ride to make sure that the folks from San Diego Hog can safely guide us up to Josiah's house on January 22nd. I hope you can make it to both.

Details for this Saturday are as follows:

I will be at Coffee Corner (9608 Carlton Hills Blvd. Santee, Ca. 92071), from 9-9:30am to meet anyone that feels like stocking up on some caffeine and then we'll head over to the Ronald Mcdonald House ( 2929 Children's Way San Diego, CA), by 10am to meet up with some other riders.

We will then head up to Josiah's. Once we've addressed any concerns of the route, anyone who would like to come, is welcome to join me at Ape Hangers Grill (1706 S Coast Highway, Oceanside, Ca. 92054), for lunch. I'm not a rich man so it's pay your own way...

Read more: http://www.101kgb.com/pages/rideportal.html#ixzz1imPHL1F0

would love to see any of you show up.

San Diego HOG?

Ah yes, the group that sent 5 representatives to a BMWOCSD meeting to tell us that a HOG ride was sovereign territory from lead to sweep rider and that any incursion into their sovereign territory would be viewed as and dealt with as an attack.

Pass.

Copied from Clin't page at the KGB website;

Hey Riders,

Happy New Year and I am looking forward to hitting it again this year!

Our first cruise is this Saturday (1/7) and is going to be in preparation for the upcoming Josiah Ride (13 year old boy that wants at least 100 bikes to cruise by his front window), as a pre-ride to make sure that the folks from San Diego Hog can safely guide us up to Josiah's house on January 22nd. I hope you can make it to both.

Details for this Saturday are as follows:

I will be at Coffee Corner (9608 Carlton Hills Blvd. Santee, Ca. 92071), from 9-9:30am to meet anyone that feels like stocking up on some caffeine and then we'll head over to the Ronald Mcdonald House ( 2929 Children's Way San Diego, CA), by 10am to meet up with some other riders.

We will then head up to Josiah's. Once we've addressed any concerns of the route, anyone who would like to come, is welcome to join me at Ape Hangers Grill (1706 S Coast Highway, Oceanside, Ca. 92054), for lunch. I'm not a rich man so it's pay your own way...

Read more: http://www.101kgb.co...l#ixzz1imPHL1F0

would love to see any of you show up.

I was there yesterday and rode, everyone was courteous and polite and there were Non Harley riders in the mix. It was put out that any bike was welcomed and nobody indicated any hostility otherwise. In fact I may be showing up with a group of VMax riders on the 22nd.