Bob, Joaquin and his wife Dana would like to come to this ride. He rode with Bos, Bum, me and others on desert dash and his wife provided support with her 4x4 (gas etc).. He has not yet registered with SDAR site. His wife Dana would like to follow along on her 4x4 and provide support, is this trail big enough for a 4X4?

I'm 80 % sure I'll join you guys in my husky (BMW has over the miles for first service and I got an appt. for this Wednesday).. I have been struggling with a cold and my lungs are congested, so that is why I'm not absolutely decided due to all the dust :blink: .. If I'm not in by 9 a.m. don't wait for me... But I think I'll be able to make it.. ;)

At what time is it finishing? Where is going to be the return part (same Pine Valley Exit?).. If we park a vehicle on that exit I understand we need a forest pass (I think cargay mentioned that to me)??

(I think " cargay " mentioned that to me)??

CARGAY ??? ...... Geeez.. You guys have been taking some long' rides while I've been gone.

(I think cargay mentioned that to me)??

Trying to engage more conversation martin?

Kaw'ee Posted Today, 05:09 PM Geeez.. You guys have been taking some long' rides while I've been gone.

You have some catching up to do mister.

Well 375 miles +/- truck & bike today. Can you say "Monkey Butt?"

I'll be there. since 9 is the time to go

Hey everybody; Just got back into town. Thanks for all the Pm's and input on this ride. I think I answered everybodys Quetions and pm's. Im beat and still have to get ready for tomorrows ride. So at this point I Hope to see everybody tomorrow morning ready to have a great time. Thanks again Bob

Bob, Joaquin and his wife Dana would like to come to this ride. He rode with Bos, Bum, me and others on desert dash and his wife provided support with her 4x4 (gas etc).. He has not yet registered with SDAR site. His wife Dana would like to follow along on her 4x4 and provide support, is this trail big enough for a 4X4?

I'm 80 % sure I'll join you guys in my husky (BMW has over the miles for first service and I got an appt. for this Wednesday).. I have been struggling with a cold and my lungs are congested, so that is why I'm not absolutely decided due to all the dust :blink: .. If I'm not in by 9 a.m. don't wait for me... But I think I'll be able to make it.. ;)

At what time is it finishing? Where is going to be the return part (same Pine Valley Exit?).. If we park a vehicle on that exit I understand we need a forest pass (I think cargay mentioned that to me)??

Sorry Martin, We will be finished when the ride is over. No crystal ball here, No later than 5:00pm. Hope by 4 or so. Try to park outside the fence on the road. Inside the fence a pass is required, as posted. Outside the fence is public roadway requiring no pass. my understanding. Return route can be negotiated at McCains. PM'd you on your friends jeep situation Thanks

Hi,

Im new my name is Bill and I will see you guys at 9:00

SWEET :D:D:D