Howdy!

I'm fairly new to the San Diego area (moved here from O.C) and I've been trying to figure out where to take one of my bikes for a dyno tune (PowerCommander). O.C has a dyno tuner on every corner it seems, but I'm having trouble locating any in SD. I think I found two places on DynoJet's web site. Should I forget about getting the tuning done down here and just bring the bike up north for this? Who's got the 411 on the SD dyno situation?

Lees Cycle - http://www.leescycle.com/service.html

Dave Cambell - http://www.dcmwmcservice.com

Howdy!

I'm fairly new to the San Diego area (moved here from O.C) and I've been trying to figure out where to take one of my bikes for a dyno tune (PowerCommander). O.C has a dyno tuner on every corner it seems, but I'm having trouble locating any in SD. I think I found two places on DynoJet's web site. Should I forget about getting the tuning done down here and just bring the bike up north for this? Who's got the 411 on the SD dyno situation?

For a Harley, D&D Cycle in San Marcos.

Grassy-ass - it's for a Ducari.

Thanks! I found Lee's Cycle, but read some really crazy horror stories on Yelp that made me nervous. Dave Campbell's sounds like it would be worth a shot though. Any first hand experience?

Lees Cycle - I have heard good and not so good. Depends on who you're talking to and what they had done. I know they can do great work, and I have discerning friends who won't let anyone else touch their race stuff.

DCMW - I have only been there a couple of times, but I have heard nothing but good things about Dave's work.

Why would anyone dyno a hardley?

Lees Cycle - I have heard good and not so good. Depends on who you're talking to and what they had done. I know they can do great work, and I have discerning friends who won't let anyone else touch their race stuff.

DCMW - I have only been there a couple of times, but I have heard nothing but good things about Dave's work.

Like most bike they come lean. Add pipes, intake, big bore. You what your bike tune for performance or fuel economy. Maybe a little rich at the low rpm and speed range, like running in heavy traffic this will run the engine cooler then lean it out in the mid and top for speed.

Seems like putting makeup on a 3 legged hippo.

Like most bike they come lean. Add pipes, intake, big bore. You what your bike tune for performance or fuel economy. Maybe a little rich at the low rpm and speed range, like running in heavy traffic this will run the engine cooler then lean it out in the mid and top for speed.