Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Bee Canyon Hemet ride 05/06/07

Okay, I have had a small response to the discussion of this ride, so I am planning to be at Cranston station at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday. This is east Hemet. For those of you who plan on joining me and don't know how to get to Hemet, just follow directions given for last weeks Hixon trail ride still posted in this forum, except that once you are traveling east on Florida street, you don't make the turn onto Fairview, you just keep going east until you are pretty much out of town and you come across the Cranston ranger station on your right. We can stage there and then Bee Canyon road is just down the highway a bit on the left. Hopefully, we can ride through to 243 and see some great scenery on the way. I will have a black jeep Wrangler and a red/black Husqvarna TE 450.

Okay, I have had a small response to the discussion of this ride, so I am planning to be at Cranston station at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday. This is east Hemet. For those of you who plan on joining me and don't know how to get to Hemet, just follow directions given for last weeks Hixon trail ride still posted in this forum, except that once you are traveling east on Florida street, you don't make the turn onto Fairview, you just keep going east until you are pretty much out of town and you come across the Cranston ranger station on your right. We can stage there and then Bee Canyon road is just down the highway a bit on the left. Hopefully, we can ride through to 243 and see some great scenery on the way. I will have a black jeep Wrangler and a red/black Husqvarna TE 450.

I googled all that and that looks like FUN !! :lol::lol:

Multiple trails going everywhichway....Any gates up in that area? I guess I am getting REALLY tired of the gates in San Diego cty.

I googled all that and that looks like FUN !! :lol::lol:

Multiple trails going everywhichway....Any gates up in that area? I guess I am getting REALLY tired of the gates in San Diego cty.

i was thinking of riding there anybody near oceanside want to join me?