RS9904

North County ride anyone?

Anyone still going on a Sunday morning ride out there? I might actually have some time!

Unfortunately I had my bachelor party last night and had WAY too much to drink. I woke up about 30 minutes ago and I'm definitely not in any condition to operate a motorcycle. I'll probably try setting something up next week while I'm on leave.

Morning looked way too crappy and cold, so I worked on a garage and shop clean out, much more entertaining than I thought it would be...kinda like Christmas today. Had no idea I had some of this stuff LOL.

I'll try and head out next Sunday, I'll post up midweek, but a ride out to Wildomar and points North via De Luz would be nice.

Anyone want to do a north county ride soon? Im riding a te510 and live in carlsbad. Im up to ride with whoever.

I'm going up de luz today around 1300 with my dad. I'm on a te510, he's on a te449. Gonna be a quick ride call of interested 760-500-9549

I'll probably be doing a ride tomorrow, Saturday. Or maybe Sunday. Deluz up Tenaja TT to Wildomar, and then North Divide area. Anyone else interested? I'll be on an XR400.

I've been wanting to take this trip bad. Its gonna have to wait though my bike is outa comission this weekend. Its going to C&D cycle wed to get rebuilt. Catch ya on another ride soon though.

I've been wanting to take this trip bad. Its gonna have to wait though my bike is outa comission this weekend. Its going to C&D cycle wed to get rebuilt. Catch ya on another ride soon though.

Well hell, that's Wednesday - since it's gonna be rebuilt anyway, come on along! :lol:

That's funny I just got the top end put back together tonight. Motor goes in frame tomorrow and suspension gets rebuilt. Ride fallbrook Sunday still?

That's funny I just got the top end put back together tonight. Motor goes in frame tomorrow and suspension gets rebuilt. Ride fallbrook Sunday still?

Yep, looking like Sunday. I might even get that sticking throttle cable fixed for the ride. Or not. Much more exciting that way!

Its running awfully rough and the other day I was cruisin the freeway buckin the wind pretty bad and it just started loosing power like it was running out of gas. Motor was real hot so I let it cool and limped on home. I'll catch up with you soon though for sure. Hope you guys have a great ride.

Hey mtv. There will be a couple of us going riding tomorrow up in fallbrook. Im in carlsbad too, want me to pick you up on the way up there?

What are you riding?

Hey mtv. There will be a couple of us going riding tomorrow up in fallbrook. Im in carlsbad too, want me to pick you up on the way up there?

What are you riding?

That would be great. 11 klr. Looks like a new penny. What time?

I was thinking morningish, not too early, not too late. Hows that for specifics?

I'm flexible, whenever you guys want to meet.

I'll probably be doing a ride tomorrow, Saturday. Or maybe Sunday. Deluz up Tenaja TT to Wildomar, and then North Divide area. Anyone else interested? I'll be on an XR400.

I'm not gonna make it today. I'm getting married! A I doubt I'll be coherent tomorrow. Possibly during the week sometime?

I'm not gonna make it today. I'm getting married! A I doubt I'll be coherent tomorrow. Possibly during the week sometime?

I'm gonna shoot for 0900-0930, and I'll be in the parking lot of the De Luz preserve, the hiking and equestrian parking lot. It's only a couple miles north of Fallbrook, right down the slope...if someone wants to ride a bit later, I'm up for that too, just let me know.

* Take East Mission Road to De Luz Road, go north, away from downtown Fallbrook;

* At the Y with Sandia Creek Road, stay left on De Luz Road;

* Pull into the preserve just a few hundred feet past the intersection with Sandia Creek Road, on the right-hand side of De Luz Road.

Anyone wants to holler at me, for coordination or harassment, 760-716-3147 is the mobile.

Guest Crusty

Why not start in Carlsbad. I am meeting Brad at 8:30 at Starbucks on El camino Real by the Vons, by the Carlsbad mall. riding some dirt to Palomar MTN.

Craig.

760-271-6865

XRL Craig.

KLR Brad.

Well gents I wont be able to ride tomorrow... after staying up all night piecing the bike back together I realized im about half a quart short on coolant. Oh well. That just means you guys get to ride next weekend too.

That is unless somebody has some evans coolant sitting around??