Sign in to follow this  
stefano

Looking for someone wants ride this weekend 4/28 and 29

hey guys !!! how are you ??? hope everybody good !!

I had my first ride in usa last saturday with Martin and Bob and I enjoy a lot ...

so now I'm here to ask to everybody if someone have some ride off roading plan for this weekend ????

For me everywhere is fine because I'm totaly new in this country !!!! B)

saturday 28 or sunday 29 is perfect or meaby bouth !!!!!!

Let me know

thank you and have a great day !!! B)

Stefano

Hey Stefano, let's see if anybody else responds.... I"ll get back to you tomorrow... Not sure my plans for this weekend yet, but maybe we can think up a ride for Sat or Sunday... :)

I will probally be riding this Saturday (28) with some friend/s. Not sure yet where, since i am not familar with too many trails yet, (new to DS myself). Anyway if no one else has any ideas. i am familar with the McCain Valley, the truck trail at Cleveland National Forest near Lake Elsinore, or the Black Canyon Trails in Ramona to Palomar mt ride.

I might be able to ride on Sunday. It'll be a short day out for me so if we want to cover some ground we'll have to ride fast. :)

I've never had a problem with that.

COOL GUYS !!!!

EVERYWHERE FOR ME IS JUST GREAT !! :) SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IS PERFECT !!

LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GONNA BE YOUR CONCLUSION ..... AND THE SCHEDULE APPOINTAMENT .....

MY PHONE NUMBER IS : 619 208 6093

AND THIS IS MY DIRECTLY EMAIL : STEVE@COOL1.IT

LET ME KNOW !!! :)

THANK YOU

STEFANO

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I might be able to ride on Sunday. It'll be a short day out for me so if we want to cover some ground we'll have to ride fast. :lol:

I've never had a problem with that.

I would like to ride fast with you guys on sunday. Blaa, Blaa, Blaa, Ive got good news for Honda riders (quote Danael of Phluger racing) a trophy truck witch passes every bike in all the Baja races except the 4 fastest. Blaaa, Blaaa, Blaaaa, :):blink::o:) Hey Honda Pilot, I just got of the phone with Stefano. He is riding from Ocean Beach to Carlsbad, Sunday morning between 9 and 10 am. We are going to ride some technical trails and a little MX. hope you can make it. And anyone else who likes this type of riding (one of the trails is used on the home page, its the downhill with the big blue guy crashing) Blaaa, Blaaa, Blaaa, :good:

Well... My wife is out of town all weekend, and my son is grounded from his dirt-bike all weekend too... You know what that means? I get to use that license plate thing and explore something other than an OHV park. If you guys wouldn't mind another - I'd love to tag along. I was hoping to get out and ride some miles (dirt/street/combo) both days. The EXC has new sneakers and I gotta break them in right!!! :)

Let me know the details on where/what/how hard a ride you're planning (so I can plan which bike to bring)

:)

Hi Guy,

Criag, what's the plan? I may meet you in Carlsbad and do the loop.

XTSTEVE

Now I know what you meant in your PM Craig....

I'm looking into it now. I'll have an answer by Friday night.

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Due to the overwhelming response Sundays ride is full. Thanks to all, Blaa, Bblaa, Blaa, Craig. Bring your cameras please. :i-m_so_happy: I just finished pre running, the entire loop, and its all good. Now I am too tired to surf tonight. :bb:

I think I'm going to pass on this one... It's a little too far north for me...(I live in C.V.) but U guys have fun!! :i-m_so_happy: If I change my mind, I'll give you a call to check starting point....

hey guys how are you ??

i will go riding on sunday with hummer .... but i'm still free for saturday so if you plan something for saturday i will ride with you !!! I read Martin and Sonny want to ride saturday so meaby we can do something together ....

for me everywhere is fine i just need to know hours and place and I will be there saturday

let me know tomorrow !!!! :i-m_so_happy:

call me at this number 619-208-6093

Let ride saturday !!!!

Thanks

Stefano

I just want to say sorry to Hammerin Hammon because I wrote Hummer in a couple of emails and in the forum too ... :i-m_so_happy:

was just because i was in a rush to writing and I didn't see well the name :lol:

Sorry ...... :bb:

Stefano

Hey Stefano... you got yourself a ride for Sunday in the North County... :bb: I think I'll pass on that one.... I'm checking out ideas for a South Bay ride for Saturday.. maybe Otal Mountain, to Barret... I will let you know...I'd like to take my husky now, so I want something with less road... the BMW needs first service now.. by the way, are you planning to go to Corral Canyon OHV park for the night ride next weekend? That should be fun!! :i-m_so_happy:

ok great Martin !! just let me know tomorrow for the saturday ride !!! I will enjoy with you and your husky :lol: .

Sonny contact me too by email ... i want to go out too saturday for a ride meaby we can do it something together .... anyway let me know tommorow for saturday everywhere for me is just perfect !! :i-m_so_happy:

I would like to go next weekend sure !!! :bb: will be really fun !!! but i think i need a ride with someone in the truck to bring my bike there ..... I don't know where it is but suonds like far !!! anyway we will see

I wait from you a call tomorrow !!!

have a good night

Stefano

Ok, I'm in for Sunday. :i-m_so_happy:

Stefano, I think I saw that you were riding from Ocean Beach. I am in Pacific Beach and would like to ride to Carlsbad with you. Lets meet at the 7-11 at the corner of Garnet and Mission Bay Dr. whenever a time is determined.

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Ok, I'm in for Sunday. :i-m_so_happy:

Stefano, I think I saw that you were riding from Ocean Beach. I am in Pacific Beach and would like to ride to Carlsbad with you. Lets meet at the 7-11 at the corner of Garnet and Mission Bay Dr. whenever a time is determined.

Jon

Right on Bros, Pyro style cant wait to see you all. Bring camera to document ride.

hey Jon sure !!!! if you give me your phone number I will call you saturday for scheduale where and which hour we meet on sunday morning ..... actually I'm living in P. B. too in ingraham street 2 blocks from Grand Av.

this is my phone number 619 208 6093