Sign in to follow this  
graydog

Weekday Ride

Steve Hoffman and I are planning a weekday ride next week in the north county...we both seem open except for Monday. It will be a casual off-road pace to see and enjoy. Steve is in Oceanside and I am coming from La Mesa...we could group both north and south and then meet up for the ride. Who is in?

Who knows, we could even make this a weekly event and just keep going until we do the Continental Divide.

carl

Steve Hoffman and I are planning a weekday ride next week in the north county...we both seem open except for Monday. It will be a casual off-road pace to see and enjoy. Steve is in Oceanside and I am coming from La Mesa...we could group both north and south and then meet up for the ride. Who is in?

Who knows, we could even make this a weekly event and just keep going until we do the Continental Divide.

carl

I'm in! And you have email, Carl.

Michael aka Troutte

P.S. I'd like to add the canyons around Banner as a suggestion; Oriflamme, Chariot & Rodriguez make a nice looking loop. I've never done them and am not guide material. There have been other write-ups in SDAR on this ride.

How about Tues.? A casual ride exploring north county sounds good. I'm in Vista.