Sign in to follow this  
firematt

Cabo San Lucas Sept 30th-Oct 9th.

I know this is a while out, but these things take time to plan. So I’m throwing this out there now.

I will be leaving from San Diego and taking the paved road to Cabo San Lucas. I will be leaving on Friday September 30th and returning Sunday October 9th. I am going to be taking highway 1 all the way down. At La Paz I will be traveling the Sea of Cortez side. After spending 2 or 3 days in Cabo I will be returning back up HW Mex 19 tell it ties back into HW1 and heading back North taking 2.5 days to get home. That’s about all I have planned so far. Shoot me a PM if you have been waiting to do this trip and are interested in a little adventure around this time..?

Firematt.

post-3272-067796100 1304748734_thumb.gif

post-3272-055466100 1304748744_thumb.jpg

sound good, my butt still hurt just riding around 200 miles on paviment,,,, I will need chance my seat,,, a "Harley seat" :coolio:

sound good, my butt still hurt just riding around 200 miles on paviment,,,, I will need chance my seat,,, a "Harley seat" :coolio:

Jav, your XR650 has a Harley seat...Am I the only person who hates Harley's..?

Glad you guys are home save. That suck that Tree crashed. Guess its time for a new bike for him..

It is a long way to Cabo. I have always wanted to do this trip. Im not sure if I'm taking the (HW1 and my KTM Adventure) or the (Dirt and My 530?) Wanta go...?

sure I wanna go! but I give her my ball's back and I don't know where she hired the key this time :lol:

That's too funny... Well next season I guess. I hope you had fun on the trip I talked you into, then didn't go with you guys....?