Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Orange County Dualies Charity Dualsport

LINK to FLYER HERE

This is a great ride.Husqvarna is supposed to have a 449TE demo bike for me to ride for a couple of rides, so I plan on going to this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ride will be self-guided tour open to street legal dual sport motorcycles with USFS approved spark arrestors that meet current sound standards. Starting from Beaumont, the route will consist of jeep and fire roads, OHV roads, 4WD trails and easy-to-challenging single track. Both easy way and hard way loops are available to challenge riders of all levels. Mileage will vary from 100 to 150 miles depending on whether all loops are ridden. Most people probably are unaware that there is a large variety of off-road riding so close to Orange County. This is your chance to come out and explore this area and help the Dualies raise donations for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Self-service lunch and gas will be routed into Idyllwild as a destination. Roll charts will be the primary method of route navigation and a roll chart holder will be required to follow the route. In addition, a GPS download will also be offered at the start of the ride, after proof of rider sign up. Some “Bonus GPS-Only Loops” will also be offered.

A Dualies Commemorative T-shirt is included with early sign-up. Start and finish are at the Beaumont Motorcycle shop in Beaumont, CA with first rider out at 7:15 AM and morning sign up starting at 7:00 AM.

The

I mailed in my form today. Might have some buddies from work to ride with or I might try and look for you guys there.

I mailed in my form today. Might have some buddies from work to ride with or I might try and look for you guys there.

Dug, so far I don't know anyone else going. Maybe I can ride with you guys ? That's if you'll let a Husky in with the orange crowd :unsure::lol:

Dug, so far I don't know anyone else going. Maybe I can ride with you guys ? That's if you'll let a Husky in with the orange crowd :unsure::lol:

Sounds good. None of my buddies have committed, but they're on a Husky, a Honda, and a Husaberg, so you'd be welcome. I suppose I'd be the odd man out on a non 'H' bike!

Dug, I'm going.....Husky is dropping off a TE449 demo bike Thursday for me to use on the ride.

Call me and we can discuss driving up together.

Anyone else going on this ride ??