Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rich

Tecate to SD Fence Line

Guest Rich

Would anybody like to ride along the border fence this memorial day weekend?

Guest Guest_kevin

I would be interested in a ride like that. Can you give me the details.

Guest Rich

Hi, no one seems to use this site too much anymore and I was surprised to see your reply.there is a pretty good ride from Tecate to SD along the border fence, however I have never riden it. a couple of guys from this site did it a year or so ago.I think it's a bit late to plan for a Tecate-SD ride today but I do want to ride this route in the near future.let's plan for it next weekend or the weekend after.I ride a bmw 650 GS, so I hope it not tooooooooo extreme.what do you ride?

Guest Guest_kevin

Rich, as you can see, I don't use the site too much either. I ride a ktm 640 lc4. I have ridden from TJ to Tecate quite a few times but on the road. I am always looking for off road trails and fire roads. They all seem to be illegal or locked. I would like to explore this fence route. If you have an idea how to get there, let's do it. Please reply to my email and we can exchange contact info. ticokevin@nethere.com

Guest tntmo

Rich and/or Kevin,Let's make this happen sometime! I've been wanting to explore Mexico, would be nice if someone else was along. Contact me at tntmoATcoxDOTnet

That sounds like fun... I'd be in for more info.Scott

hey scott the site crashed a week or so ago,,the post you replyed was last year 2005' but just a couple of days before,,weird huh.. but were having a barbaque at johns in campo this sunday,,and his house is about 1/4 mile from the border road in campo, we might do a short ride on it ,,or we can point you in the right direction,,check the 'open disucssion' forum if your interested....just a member...Kaw'ee..