Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Corral canyon 03/26/11

Will be able to get away for a while today. Staging at Corral Canyon campground. Spur Meadow trial, Espinoza, Sky Valley, trail 11 (?Bronco Flats connector), trail 4, some of trail 3, 8 and 9. Sorry for the short notice if anyone wants to join for a leisurely ride, but that's how it goes these days. Gotta grab it when I can. So between 10:30 and 11:00 if anybody wants to go with.

Will be able to get away for a while today. Staging at Corral Canyon campground. Spur Meadow trial, Espinoza, Sky Valley, trail 11 (?Bronco Flats connector), trail 4, some of trail 3, 8 and 9. Sorry for the short notice if anyone wants to join for a leisurely ride, but that's how it goes these days. Gotta grab it when I can. So between 10:30 and 11:00 if anybody wants to go with.

I know you're already out riding and having fun. Just to let you know I'm avail to ride most days during the week and can do it on pretty short notice as well.

Keep me in mind. I'm new to this and would love to have someone show me the ropes. I live in Carlsbad; close to you.

Take care.

I know you're already out riding and having fun. Just to let you know I'm avail to ride most days during the week and can do it on pretty short notice as well.

Keep me in mind. I'm new to this and would love to have someone show me the ropes. I live in Carlsbad; close to you.

Take care.

I'll keep you in mind, for sure. I used to be able to ride a lot on weekdays and I used to be able to schedule those ride days pretty well in advance of the dates, but these days, I don't have much time for any real socialization or recreation for myself and will probably likely find any time for myself on the weekends.