Guest Hammerin Hammon

Digital camaras

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I now have a Kodak easy share camera. It was hard for my wife to get good air photos because of the picture delay. I also need a wide angle lens to take pictures of Bathrooms and Kitchens.Does anybody know of a better camera for this that isnt realy expensive. I dont want to have to do the same jump 8 times to get one decent picture. ( I need one soon for my backflip on a 650 L) :lol::):lol:

I now have a Kodak easy share camera. It was hard for my wife to get good air photos because of the picture delay

There is no picture delay on the Kodak Easy Share ... you just have to know how to do it and you'll get the best pictures ever!

First, set the camera on multiple exposure. It is probably the same button as the self timer, so you might have to push it twice.

Then, have her point the focus frames at an object or the ground that is apx the same distance away as you will be when jumping. Push the button half way down to lock in that distance. At that point the focus is determined as well as the exposure setting (the stuff that takes so long). Keep holding the button to not lose those settings.

Now when you go flying by she can push the button fully and keep holding it down. The screen will go black but by "guessing" she can pan with the camera attempting to follow your movement. You will get instantaneous multiple exposure to highlight your every flaw :ph34r:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Thanks Bret ,I am also looking for a wide angle lens for bathroom remodel pictures.