I recently became a lifetime member of CORVA and was noticing they had no real presence on Instagram. Instagram is hugely popular and is a great tool to spread the message.

I got in touch with Amy and got permission to start an Instagram account-you can check it out the account is @c.o.r.v.a

I had some trouble with it probably due in fact that, fun fact, Corva is Yiddish for.... wait for it....

PROSTITUTE!:o

You cant make this stuff up...

I emailed Instagram and asked them to look into the issues and they seem to have cleared up.

Trust me i am a bit of a technophobe and it was no small task but it is up and running. Check it out and please spread the CORVA message. Please use the hashtags #CORVA #nomoreclosures (that i stole from Ed Stoven) #publiclands #ohv and #righttoride  Please ask if maybe local CORVA/SDAR related facebook accounts can include our Instagram account link.

I am sure there are a ton of other great hashtags out there that are theme related so feel free.

At some point i am looking for someone at corva to take this over but it is fun to get it started, their message is an important one and needs all the support it can get.

Many thanks to Ed, san diego off road coalition and a few others for their help. I posted a screen pic of SDAR recently as well.

I am also trying to include the Jeep-snowmobile-atv community as well so please spread the word that way as well.

Keep things positive, i have already been tempted to slam various agencies and people etc.. that i consider anti access but ive tried to keep it civil and go more for a stoke/education style.

The last thing CORVA, or our community needs is yahoos posting pics of tortoise-stomping/gate hopping idiocy. I know i did not really need to say that here but there you go.

Enjoy the ride people and lets get those tags-follows-likes and hashtags going!