cardiffchris

saturday morming ride 3/17

post-633-1174002888_thumb.jpgpost-633-1173849458_thumb.jpgpost-633-1173849402_thumb.jpgpost-633-1173829203_thumb.jpgre-do of my favorite, cleveland national forest, 10 am at north main divide truck trail, 4.5 miles north of ortega hwy, where the pavement ends near lake elsinore, 80 mile fire road adventure. plated bikes only. moderate novice fire road. lunch in corona. all plated riders welcome.early meet up is hwy 15 and deer springs road at AM/PM at 900 sat morning 3/17 then at the staging point by 1000 see you there.

post-633-1173829203_thumb.jpgre-do of my favorite, cleveland national forest, main divide truck trail,ortega hwy, near lake elsinore, 80 mile fire road adventure. plated bikes only. moderate novice fire road. lunch in corona. all plated riders welcome

Chris, sounds great but I can't make it.

XTSTEVE

I am already commited for Sunday's ride. I think my JD jetting kit will be here on Friday and my carb is apart on my bench, should be close. Have a fun, safe, ride, Ken

I am already commited for Sunday's ride. I think my JD jetting kit will be here on Friday and my carb is apart on my bench, should be close. Have a fun, safe, ride, Ken

i plan to ride both days, but then i live a charmed life.

if you have interest in this ride but cant ride this weekend, watch for my post re: cleveland national forest in the "whos going riding" section. i will be going there many times untill it gets too hot this summer.

Sounds fun. What roads and where does this ride meet and what time? Thanks.

if you have interset in this ride but cant ride this weekend, watch for my post re: cleveland national forest in the "whos going riding" section. i will be going there many times untill it gets too hot this summer.

I will look forward to it. Do you ride the highway up there or do you truck or trailer it? Ken

if you have interset in this ride but cant ride this weekend, watch for my post re: cleveland national forest in the "whos going riding" section. i will be going there many times untill it gets too hot this summer.

I will look forward to it. Do you ride the highway up there or do you truck or trailer it? Ken

HAVE TRUCK WILL TRAVEL. i dont ride my dr250se on the street any more than i have to. its an overweight, underpowered , turd of a streetbike. but it is the fastest bike i currently own

Hi Chris,

Plans may change and I may be able to go on Sat. Question, a friend with a xr 400 (plated) has a joe hauler but no hitch. He Lives @ Pointsettia & the 5 Fwy. If we went Sat., do you have a 2" box receiver and could pick him up, (alot to ask).

XTSTEVE

Hi Chris,

I forgot you don't live in Cardiff. If you can do a pickup great, but I understand if you can't. Anyone else that's close to Pointsettia and can do a pickup, let me know.

XTSTEVE