Sign in to follow this  
javi

ej. erendira ride

July 17 and 18 (sat and sunday) we going to ejido erendira (coyote cals) satu livin tecate border to compadre trail-ojos negros-tres hermanos- uruapan-santo tomas and erendira around 160 miles :) not realy sure but very close,,,,so far, me,Tim.Dannes,Scotts (drivin Jeep), Myke and hes son, Hugo, Genaro and hes friend,,,so you guy very welcome to come,,,, I think is not going to be too hot in pacific side,,,,we see!!!

I'm planning on Eréndira the weekend before, July 10th & 11th. I just confirmed my days off this morning. I'd switch weekends and go with you guys, but I'm going on the Tijuana to Tecate train ride on the 17th and I've already told my wife we're going and bought tickets.

Eréndira is pretty nice for anyone thinking about going... beautiful beaches and pretty decent seafood at the restaurant in town.

Hola Javi. I am interested in riding with your group. I am a 20 year dirt rider with plenty of Baja experience. Could you provide me with more details, like exactly where you're departing from (i.e. parking your trucks) and what time?

I look forward to hearing from you. -Eric

Hola Javi. I am interested in riding with your group. I am a 20 year dirt rider with plenty of Baja experience. Could you provide me with more details, like exactly where you're departing from (i.e. parking your trucks) and what time?

I look forward to hearing from you. -Eric

we going to meet in tecate, (usa) at 6.00 am so we can cross the border before 7am, we take compadre trails, to ojos negros (gas up)then from ojos negros tres hermanos, and uruapan, we take hwy 1 to santo tomas, gas up, final to erendira,,, is the last parking lot in to your right hand....callme Eric at 619) 6726622, sorry for be too late....javi

well we have very good weekend south la baja, Im going to prepare the report with pics..next couple days to get all pics,.... no broke bones only axies, cluchs levers, lights and helmet, ( that was me) :lol: